Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Instagram Monthly Top 5! As a Life Update

Hello All,

I feel like I have been sort of MIA from this bloggy the past few week because life as been cray to the cray. Normally around this time I do a Instagram Monthly Top 5 with the most like pictures on my instagram but since I got a new phone i don't have the majority of August's picture at easy access so I'm going to take the pictures I took and instagram and use it as a life update. Sound good or nah?


"Did I really join team iPhone if I didn't post a picture of the box to instagram? #teamiphone #newphone"
"Transformation Tuesday! Today I dyed my hair for the first time and I am absolutely in love with it!"
"All the pictures for my dorm wall this year with most of my favorite people. Some are missing because I don't have a pictures with them (cough Natalie cough cough)"
"New Haven bound for some errands and move in. Junior year here I come!"
"First day of junior year calls for a selfie!"
And that is my life right now. What's going on with you? 

1 comment:

  1. One of these days we need to do somthing exciting and take a picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!