Thursday, September 4, 2014

Move-In Day 2014 & New Hair {VLOG}

Hello All,

Please forgive me for the lack of pictures in this post, move-in day got completely away from me. 

But first I wanted to share with you guys the fact that the day before I moved into school I dyed my hair for the first time. Although in some light you can't completely tell its redder but I love it!


Okay, so I woke up at like 7:45 the day of move-in which was last Wednesday. I loaded up my last couple of loads into the car and took a selfie!

I had a couple of errands to run before I moved in and they went relatively smoothly. After that I picked up Natalie who graciously offered to help me move in. Thanks again girly! And event though we don't have any pictures together I swear we know each other in real life.

We got everything up to my room in only a couple of trips and we did a couple of quick errands around campus and then we organized all my stuff and bonded with my new roomies. I'm living with my old neighbors for last year, Grace and Megan as well as a new roommate who we just meet Morgan. Everyone seems to be doing well!

After I dropped Natalie off I went out to dinner with Hannah and Mandi and again I didn't take any pictures. Ooops. 

So, that was move in day. I'm sorry if this was a really boring post! But you can watch a VLOG of the two days I talked about in this post because I vlogged some of it and I actually really like this VLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!