Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Instagram Monthly Top 5 {September 2014 Edition}

Happy October,

This is my absolute favorite month and this past month has been beyond crazy and totally worth it. I want to thank all of you for sticking in here while I try to re-figure out how to handle everything I need to do and while blogging hasn't always been on the front burner. As I like to say, some times as life style blogger you have to step away from the computer and live life so that you have stuff to write about. With that being said let's look at this month through instagram....


5th Place:
"Zach from Big Brother is my man crush Monday becasue 1. I love him 2. I miss him being on the show 3. I'm going through withdrawl from seeing him on the show and 4. Tomorrow is his birthday #bigbrother #bb16 #Zachattack #happybirthdayZach #mancrushmonday #mcm"
4th Place (Tied)
""Watching season 11 of Big Brother is a norm in our room every night #BigBrother #BB11 #Teamjejo #superfanstatus"
""Happy birthday to my favorite perosn in the whole wide world, Mama Judy! I love you up to the sky and down to the ocean and back again (our version of to the moon and back). I'll see you tomorrow! #MamaJudy #birthday #mommasgirl #iloveyou"
3rd Place:
"In honor of the Teen Wolf finale I'm rocking my new Stiles' jersey phone case! #TeenWolf #Stiles #tvnerd #fangirl #noshame #iloveDylanOBrien"
2nd Place
"Exactly 3 months until Mama Judy and I go to Disney again and I can't wait! #MamaJudy #Disney #mommasgirl #vacation #ChristmasTrip #loveher"
1st Place
"For me the only way to track important dates is on my bulldog calendar or in my Lilly Planner! #Planner #lillypulizter #organization #favoritethings #mylife"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!