Saturday, November 22, 2014

MOVIE REVIEW: Big Hero 6

Hello All,

Happy Saturday! Last night Mandi and I went to see the new Disney animated film, Big Hero 6! You can check out the promo for the movie below.


I'm going to be honest with you guys when I first saw the promo I had no idea what this movie was going to be about. Because of that I wasn't really sure I wanted to see it. That was until all of the Disney twitters that I follow on Twitter said it was a must see. 

Basically the story is about a super smart kid, Hiro (Ryan Potter) who graduated high school at 13. He uses his brilliance in order to made robots for robot wars and hustle the older robot guys. When his whole world chances Hiro is introduce to his new best friends Baymax (Scott Adsit), Fred (T.J. Miller), Honey Lemon (Genesis Rodriguez), Go Go (Jaime Chung) and Wasabi (Damon Wayans JR.). The group of them chase after a bad guy and learn a big lesson about friendship and love.

In my opinion the movie was amazing. It was well animated, the story line was cute and appropriate for most age groups. It made me laugh, it made some cry (I rarely cry at movies) and it has a great lesson to it. I definitely recommend. 

I also loved the characters, they were unique, funny, and perfect. Plus I totally fell in love with Baymax, is that weird? I don't know but it true.

I don't know much about animation so I can't really critique that part of the movie. The script and story were spot on though and I totally recommend it.

Have you seen Big Hero 6 yet? If you did what did you think? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I saw this movie and loved it! We laughed, and I cried- only because of laughing so hard. Fala la La lala. Perfect.

    Farin
    http://farinvazquez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see this now, and know exactly who to pass this along too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!