Monday, November 24, 2014

OOTN for Wicked {November 2014}

Hello All,

A couple of weekends ago I went with my cousin to go see Wicked when it came to The Bushnell. It was so cool to see again, it was also my cousin's first time and she really enjoyed it as well. I didn't take picture while we there but before we left I made Mama J take some Outfit of the Night pictures because I LOVED my outfit that I wore.







Leggins (I don't remember I think I bought them at Macy's)
Shirt (Part of the Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohls)
Boots (I bought them at DSW awhile ago)
Bow (from the etsy shop TresBeauxBows)
Necklace (It was a gift from Mama J so I have no idea where its from)

2 comments:

  1. Cute look, Emma! I loved Wicked, hope you had a great time!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!