Thursday, November 13, 2014

TRAVEL THURSDAY: Dinning Plans {Disney at Christmas}

Hello All,

This week has been keeping me pretty busy mainly because I'm trying to get a lot of stuff done 1. because the weeks between mid-terms and Thanksgiving, always seem to be the busiest time of the year and 2. I'm going home this weekend and I don't want to bring to much work home. But don't worry I didn't forget about you guys and my Travel Thursday series. 


I personally LOVE dinning at Disney World. There are very few places at Disney World that I don't like to eat. With that being said, I figured I would share where we are planning to eat on our trip.

Night One:
Source
Teppan Edo located in the Japan Pavilion in EPCOT. This Mama J's favorite Disney restaurant and is a must do every time she goes down. This is a hibachi style restaurant and so entertaining. I'm not a huge fan of oriental but I love watching the food being made and I normally get some meat and rice and really enjoy it.  
Night Two:
Source
The Grand Floridan Cafe, located at the Grand Floridan Resort and Spa the last few trips I have gone to this restaurant and think that its pretty good. This a new place for Mama J and our other traveling companion, Sara.  
Night Three: 
Mama J and I on our April 2012 trip
Tony's Town Square, Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom. This is my all time favorite Disney restaurant and I go on almost ever trip. Its based on Lady and Tramp and I love the food and vibe of this place. Plus they have a banging Chocolate and Hazelnut cake. I'm drooling just thinking about it. 

This trip is getting closer and closer and I am so excited. Make sure you tune in next week to find out what the next Travel Thursday post will be. If you missed the first few fro this edition of Travel Thursday you can click the links below to check them out.


34 Days until Christmas at Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!