Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas At Disney 2014: Trip In Review

Hello All,

I'm home! This trip to Disney could definitely be defined as one of my most interesting trips I have ever experienced. Although it had its low moments okay let's be honest it was a low day I would not define this as a bad trip, because I had great company, great experiences and an all together great time. That being said let me start the first (of many, many) posts about this trip!


Thursday:
We had a really early flight (if you have liked my Facebook page, than you saw Thursday's picture of the day was the sun rising from the plane) but that meant we got to Disney at around 10:30 AM. After checking in we headed over to EPCOT, we had dinner at Teppan Edo and saw the Candlelight Processional. If I had to guess I would say this day was Mama J's favorite day!

Friday:
On this morning I tried to wake up early and get to Hollywood Studios for  park opening but I decided to sleep an extra hour. Then I headed over to Hollywood Studios and made sure to hit (almost) all my must dos. Mama J and I then met up and we had dinner at the Grand Floridan Cafe  for dinner. After dinner we looked at some Christmas decorations at the Grand Floridian and Contemporary. Then headed back to our resort!

Saturday:
This was the hardest part of the trip. Our original plan was to head to Magic Kingdom for what probably going to be my favorite day of the trip. Although my stomach started acting up and ended up stuck in bed most of the time. Mama J hung out by the pool but other wise we almost nothing on this day. And there are no pictures to share because of that. 

Sunday:
I finally was starting to feel better. Since my dad lives down in Florida I had breakfast with him. And then Mama J and I headed to Downtown Disney. While we were there we saw a branch of Starbucks that was growing grass on it roof.

And that was our trip! We had such a fantastic time and I can't wait to share more details about the trip. Be sure to check back over the next few weeks for more posts!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great trip! I'm sorry about you getting the stomach bug though! D:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!