Monday, December 1, 2014

New Years Resolution {December 2014}

Hello All,

Ummm...guys its December? How did this happen? Well that means I only have one more month to work on this year's new year's resolution, but with the light at the end of the tunnel let's see how I'm doing at this point in time.


The Key
Haven't Even Attempt
In Progress
Completed!

1. Start Exercising and Eating Heathly
I still haven't been going to the gym and most days I eat whatever I can get my hands on because I'm busy or the food at the dinning hall suck. BUT I have been taking the stairs everywhere I go except for when I carry my laundry basket from the first to third floor on Laundry day because I'm just not that good. 

2. Either Cross Something Off My Bucket List or Start Planning Something (i.e. Trips)
Pretty much the same as September where I've crossed 2 things off but I don't see anything on my bucket list getting crossed off in the the next 31 days.

3. Starting Dealing With the Aftermath of changing my major
Well I think I've official answered the question "What are you going to do with your life?" or "Why'd you change your major?" about 10 billijillion times and I still don't know the answers. But I promise I will let everyone when I know. Deal? Deal!

4. Finish 4 Blankets for my 180 Blankets for 180 Days
I've worked on the blanket a little when I'm home but haven't really finished one.

5. Read 7 Books That Aren't For School
I have NO time to read when I'm at school so yeah, there's that!

6. Become More Organized
I found a way of organizing for school that I loved but one weekend my life went out of control and I got derailed a little but I think I'm back on track soon.

And that's how i"m doing as of now. 6 out of 6 are in progress and I am so proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!