Saturday, April 25, 2015

Disney 2015 ~ 1900 Park Fare {Day 2}

Hello All,

So, we've been talking about day 2 of my Disney trip for close to what feels like forever. But I hope you've been enjoying the posts. Today going to be the last post about 2 & the last Disney post until after finals.


On our second night we ate at 1900 Park Fare for dinner. This was our second of three character dinning experiences. For this character dinning we met Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Termaine and the 2 evil step sisters Anastasia and Drizella. 

When it came to to the actual service our waiter didn't come over a lot which was a big change from first character meal where we had an amazing waitress. Not to say that he wasn't good he just didn't live up to the other waiters and waitresses we had had through out our trip.  

When it came to the food 1900 Park Fare had some really good food. I can't remember if it was Mandi or Hannah (maybe both) who said 1900 Park Fare was there favorite buffet that we had during out trip. I really enjoyed the food but I would rank it number 2 out of 3 when it came to our buffets.

But our favorite part of the meal was without a doubt the character interactions. They all spent time with us, made us laugh and worked off each other well. My favorite character that we met was Anastasia. (You can watch out character interactions by watching my vlog)

Overall we all enjoyed this character meal and I think we all would return. I would actually add this to my list of favorite Disney restaurants.

Now for the pictures...
LtoR: Prince Charming and Hannah
LtoR: Prince Charming and Mandi
LtoR: Me and Prince Charming
LtoR: Hannah & Cinderella
LtoR: Cinderella and Mandi
LtoR: Me and Cinderella
LtoR: Lady Termaine & Mandi
LtoR: Hannah and Lady Terrmaine
LtoR: Me and Lady Terrmaine
LtoR: Anastasia & Mandi
LtoR: Hannah & Anastasia
LtoR: me & Anastasia
LtoR: Hannah, Drizella & Mandi
LtoR: Me and Drizella
 As I said in the beginning of the post this will be the last Disney post before finals. Next week I will be celebrating my blogiversary and the week after is finals. If you are interested in guest posting anytime between Monday May 4 through Thursday May 7 email me at emmatheblogger@aol.com. I would love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!