Monday, April 13, 2015

Disney 2015 - Day 2 {Part 1 of 2}

Hello All,

I just spent the last twenty minutes or so watermarking the pictures today's post (not including the pictures from the activities that are getting their own individual posts) and I realize that if I talk about the WHOLE day in one post most people wouldn't get to the end. With that being said I decided to break it up into 2 different posts. Now let me stop my babbling and start he post.


Our goal was to leave our hotel at around 8 AM, making it that I woke up around 7 AM. I got dressed, did my make-up and put my video clips and pictures onto my computer. It was also Saint Patrick's Day so we all looked for green things to wear. At around 8 we were ready to go and we headed to the bus stop. For the whole trip we had a great timing when it came to the bus system. 

While we were on the bus we talked to a really nice family. They were a family of four who were from Boston. They were so sweet and we talked about all the things they had done in Magic Kingdom the day before. 

So, where were going today? Animal Kingdom!

Animal Kingdom has never been my favorite park. There just never seems to be a lot to do and its just kind of, boring in my opinion. That is why when I was planning the trip I figured we should it early on in the trip because I didn't think that would be up Hannah and Mandi's ally either.

I knew right away that the first thing that we should do it hit up the Safari because they say that the animal are most awake. I'm going to a more in depth post about with all the pictures. I personally enjoyed the safari and can't wait to share more about it later. 





After the safari we headed over to lunch. We went to a quick service place, Restaurantosaurus. It was a pretty basic quick service place, burgers, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, etc... I wasn't overly impressed but I would do quick service there again. 

Somewhere Mandi heard about this petting zoo at Animal Kingdom. After lunch we decided to try and find it. It was over near Rafaki's Planet Watch. I'm going to do a separate post about it with all the pictures. I am going to include some of the pictures I took on our journey over. 






And that's where I'm going to leave you for this post. Come back in a couple days and find out how we finished our first full day at Disney World! On that day I will also have my day 2 Disney World vlog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!