Monday, May 18, 2015

Disney 2015 ~ Beauty and the Beast Stage Show {Day 3}

Hello All,

I can't think of introduction, mainly because I'm so excited to share these pictures. They are some of my favorite pictures from my most recent Disney trip.


In my opinion one of the most amazing, visually pleasing shows that Disney puts on in their park is the Beauty and the Beast live on stage. If you have ever been lucky enough to see the Boardway version of Beauty and the Beast the show in Hollywood Studios is basically a compact version of that. The dancing, the costumes, the music, the effects are all just AMAZING. 















I love this middle guy's face






One of my favorites.

Another one of my favorites.


If you are in Hollywood Studios I would highly recommend going to see this show. Its under shade so you'll get out of the sun and just be amazed by all the Disney magic. Although I have heard an unconfirmed rumor that this show will be during into a Tangled stage show sometime in the future. Like I said, its unconfirmed so don't get to excited/disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!