Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Summer 2015 Goals

Hello All,

Happy Summer! I'm so excited for this summer because its my last "real" summer because next summer I'll either be working at my first real grown up job or be hunting like crazy for my first real grown up job.  Since its my last real summer hopefully I can get the majority of the stuff done on my goals list!


1. Continue to work out
Source
I started to go to the gym the semester I want to continue going to gym or at least working out a few days a week this summer.

2. Going along with that I want to eat healthier
Source
I mean that's pretty self explaintory. One thing I really want to do though is do research on healthy lunches that I can bring to work with me to eat on my break. Both to eat healthier but also so I can safe money. Going off that I also want to get back into the habit of eating breakfast again.

3. Read AT LEAST four books (not counting the ones from my summer class)
Source
I love to read but when I'm at school I really don't have any time at school to read. I have many books that I want to read this summer but if you have any recommendations of books to read, let me know!

4. Blog 2-4 times a week
I feel like during the last year I have been slacking on my blogging and I have definitely missed you guys. I'm also going to try and upload 1 YouTube video a week at least. I think if I can get back in the blogging/youtube gridn/routine when I I go back to school it will be easier to keep up with barbecue I no longer was on schedule. Although I'm not going to say that the post are going to be on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule because I'm not feeling that structure right now.

5. Keep working on my keeping up with budget
I found a budget spreadsheet on Microsoft excel that I really like so I'm going to try it out for the next 8 months and make sure I really like it. The main point is to record how much money I spent and how much I have in my saving and checking accounts.

6. Make my bed daily, organize my room and keep it neat
I'm sick of my room not being neat and I'm going to keep my stuff neat and clean this summer. Mama J will be happy about that decision. 

7. Go on 4 adventures this summer!
Source
I have been bitten by the travel bug. And although I currently can't afford to go on another amazing trip this summer I want to go on some adventures in a stayaction kind of way. And of course if that is happening I will be taking a lot of pictures and writing post about it. As well as vlogging the events, as long as the people I'm going with are comfortable with it.

9. Work on writing and editing
Source
I want to do some serious editing on my story/novel and other writing project. I'm thinking I want to put in maybe 3ish hours into that a week depending on what I'm doing that particular week.

10. See My Friends
Even if I'm not going on super cool adventures I do want to see my friends. I miss them when I'm not a school and even going out to diner would be fun. 

And those are my goals for summer 2015. I can't wait to see what this last summer as a student goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!