Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Disney 2015 ~ Day 5

Hello All,

I recently was working on my weekly to-do list and I wrote down what Disney 2015 posts I have left to write and realize I still have a lot. So, with that being said I'm going to keep cranking out a lot of Disney posts right in a row because I don't want to drag it out that far. Sorry to all the people out there that aren't here for Disney post.


On our 5th day we slept in which was really nice. We had all just about hit our walls and needed some sleep. When we did wake up we headed over to EPCOT.



Once we were inside the park we headed towards The Seas with Nemo and Friends per Mandi's request. It was about a 15 minute wait and a really short ride. Mandi really liked it. Hannah thought it was okay. We all agreed that it wasn't worth more then 20-30 minute wait.





Mandi had to get a picture with Nemo


After the ride we headed over to the Season food court at the Land Pavilion. This is always my favorite counter service place in EPCOT and I do everything I can to make sure that I get to eat there every trip down. After lunch we headed over to Spaceship Earth to hit up that ride.


Daily bow picture in the center of Disney World


After riding Space Ship Earth we went over to a small shop near Spaceship Earth. Hannah had only bought things for friends and family had the point and was looking for a souvenir for herself. While Hannah was looking Mandi decided to put on the Olaf hat and hold the baby Rupunzel doll. Which turned into these photos.



After our stop in the shop we decided to head out for our daily rest. I believe today was the day that I spent about an hour at the pool, Hannah spent about an hour and half and Mandi was there for 2 whole hours. 

Mandi's Delta Phi Epsilon picture

After our rest we headed back to EPCOT. For dinner we had reservations at Coral Reef. This was probably one of the biggest hits of the trip. We all loved our food and completely devoured it. We also had an amazing waiter who was friendly, fun and so personal able. We had many great waiters during the trip but I think he was my favorite. 


I thought the door handle was so cute
 After dinner we headed over to Test Track. We jumped in the single rider line and waited about 30 to 40 minutes. I have to say I LOVED the original Test Track but I'm not a huge fan of renovated one. Hannah and Mandi both loved it. 

That's when Mandi and I decided to call it a night. Mandi had homework she wanted to get done and I had a blog post to write and I was exhausted. Hannah stayed at EPCOT with her friend to watch Illumnation and hang out with a friend who happened to be at Disney at the same time as us. 

A monorail going by while we waiting for our dinner reservation
The Jumping fountains
In all honesty I think this was the laziest day of our trip. But we needed it because we were all exhausted. If you are interested the vlog from this day is link down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!