Monday, June 1, 2015

Disney 2015 ~ The Jungle Cruise {Day 4}

Hello All,

Happy June! Can you believe that its already June of 2015! This month is going to be so busy and I'm so excited. Make sure if you aren't already that you follow me on Twitter and Instagram and like my blog's Facebook Page to keep up to day on all of this summer's shenanigans! Now that the shameless plug is out of the way let's get on with today's post.


Today I'm talking about (mainly sharing pictures) from one of my favorite, sometimes underated ride Jungle Cruise! Many people I know look at Jungle Cruise as a ride that they can easily skip and don't need to go. But for me its one of my must rides! I mean you get to see the 8th wonder of the world! But that's really all I have to say about that so I'm going to know share all my pictures with you guys!











I hope you guys in enjoyed the wild pictures (I don't know that's not really all that punny but I was trying to add in some of the jungle cruise puns). Another way to keep up with me is via snapchat which is judy_judy94. That's the best way to keep up to date with my up to moment doings because I snapchat whenever I'm doing anything blogging worthy or not blog worthy for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!