Friday, August 7, 2015

Boston 2015 Day 2

Hello All,

So the other day I wrote about Boston 2015 Day One. On our second day in Boston we woke up around 9:00 AM and got ready for the day. We loaded our stuff into the car and headed out for the day. Our first stop was Harvard Square. As some of you may know I have a mild obsession with the Ivy Leagues so Mama J said we should go see Harvard. When we first got there we went to this little Mexican place that was kind of like Chipotle. I personally didn't like it and Mama J thought it was just okay.

After some aimless walking we decided we'd do a tour. We did our tour through Hahvahd Tour which is tours done by actual Harvard students. We both really liked it. Our tour guide was a little enthusiastic but sweet all the same. We also stop in one of the shops and got some yummy Insomnia Cookies. I would definitely recommend this tour group.  

A snap from my snapchat {Snapchat judy_judy94}
After visiting Harvard we went to the North End and enjoyed a nice lunch at small italian restaurant. I can't for the life of me remember the name of. But it was cute and small and yummy. And that pretty much completely our time in Boston. We took the T back to our hotel. Go our car and drove home.

I had a great time in Boston. This has become a little tradition in our family and I hope that we get to do this again next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!