Thursday, November 26, 2015

What I'm Thankful For 2015 {Thanksgiving Post}

Happy Thanksgiving!

Source
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year. I love all the food and the Macy's Parade and the family and the fact that Christmas pretty much starts the next day. Thanksgiving just makes me so happy. Every year (2013 & 2014) I like to share all the things I am grateful for, like...

...Mama Judy

...my family in general

...my friends
Mandi & I
Tori & I
Sonja, Megan & I
Amelia & I
...the ability to go to school...even when it stresses me out
A snap from my least favorite class in Spring '15 semester
...the ability to eat 3 meals a day

...the fact that I can write this blog

...the ability to travel
From my March 2015 trip
...the amazing men and women who risk their lives everyday for our freedom.

...people who donate their organs so that people like my cousin can continue to enjoy their lives.

And those are all the things I'm grateful this year and everyday. What are you grateful for? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!