Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 In Review

Hello All,

Happy 2016! Where did the time go? How is already 2016? This past year as been awesome, stressful, happy, great, exhausting and fast. I can't believe how fast it went. It feels like just last yesterday I was writing 2014 In Review and now its time to say good-bye to 2015. So, let's take a look back at this year.

So, without further I ado I want to share what I've done. This year I...


-Had a Semester where we went six Mondays without having classes

-Went to Disney over Spring Break

-I Turned 21 in Disney

-Saw Cinderella (movie review here)

-My friend Tori came to visit me at school
LtoR: Me and Tori
-Celebrate 2 Years of Blogging

-Saw The Longest Ride (Movie Review Here)

The Team
-Went Hiking with my Roommate, Megan


-Saw Pitch Perfect 2 (Movie Review Here)

-Saw Train Wreck (Movie Review Here)

-Went to a Red Sox Game with Mama J and two of my cousins
LtoR: Mama J and I
-Explored Harvard

-Celebrated Amelia's 21st Birthday

-Moved back to school


-Start my senior year
First day of class selfie
-Got my first Macbook and of course decorated with a Bulldog sticker

-I fell and sprained my ankle
I also rocked a really weird tan line this year
-I went Pumpkin Picking

-Went to Homecoming

-Saw Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 (Movie Review Here)

And that is everything that I've did in 2015. I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!