Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Currently...{February 2016}

Hello All,

Raise your hand if you have been very neglectful towards your blog for the past few weeks.
Source
I can't apologize for it either because I have been focusing on getting into the swing of the new semester. But now that I have I wanted to do a life update. So, let's do that.

Currently I have been...

...listen to a lot of Kelsea Ballerini and my favorite songs have been Secondhand smokeDibs and Stilettos
Source
...loving having most of my Mondays and Wednesdays off.

...binge watching Prison Break on Netflix
Source
...been loving pretzels (especially chocolate cover or dipped in Nutella)
Source
....missing the snow because where I live we have gotten less then we usually do.
Source
...missing Instagram because I gave it up for lent.

...craving fried chicken.
Source
...making plans for the summer.
Source
...excited for the Fuller House premiere
Source
...reading every article I can find on the Gilmore Girls Revival
Source
And that's what's been going on with me currently. I'll try to get back to a somewhat regular blogging schedule but then again if you've been around these parts long enough you know that there's really no such thing as a blogging schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!