Friday, April 29, 2016

3 Year Blogiversary

Hello All,

How is possible that I have been writing "Hello all" for 3 years? Yup, that's right I have been blogging for 3 years! Every yearly milestones I'm in shock that I have one kept up with this for that many years but also surprised at how fast times time has gone. 

Its weird to think of where I was when I wrote my first post I was a freshmen in college, shy and kind of reclusive. Now I'm a senior who can dimly see the light at the end of the tunnel (which ends in December), I've grown into myself and became very outgoing and love to meet as many people as possible. And now I have dreams that 19 year old Emma wouldn't have dreamed of having, sometimes I wonder if 19 year old Emma would even recognize 22 year old Emma.

For this year's milestone I want to share three things that I want to see happen with this blog.

1. I want to see get back to a somewhat regular schedule. Right now I know that having set days isn't something that's possible for me, even promising 1 post a week is pushing it, but one day I hope that I can get to a place where my schedule would allow at least one post a week. 

2. Beautiful picture. I don't think that the pictures I post here are horrible but I want them to be even better. Its a skill and I'm working on developing better skills with photography. I think I need to invest in a better camera. 

3. I want this blog to be around when I have kids. I'm no where near ready to have kids, heck I don't have anyone in my life to have kids with. But I would like to think that one day when I am ready I will be sharing their pictures and milestones and stories with my little corner of the internet. 

And those are just three things that I want to see during my blogging career. I know that sometimes it may feel like I ignore the blog but if we're being honest I'm a very busy person who doesn't always have time to write, which is heartbreaking but true. I can promise no matter that I still love this blog and want to return as often as possible. 

And since this is a lot of words and no pictures I've decide to add on some transformation photos now.

April 2013
April 2016
I feel like I look so different and so similar at the same time.

And now I want to thank every reader who clicks on this blog. I appreciate your continued support. And now here's more many more years to come!

Oh yeah and of course the top posts of The World According to Emma's history.
5. So you want to start a blog?
4. Bucket List Recap {August 2013}
3. Your Perfect Pup {A Guest Post}
2. What I Love Wednesday...blogging {A Guest Post}
1. 12 Months Blogging

xoxo.

-P.S. I just want to announce that I crossed something off my bucket list by hitting 500 posts here on the blog! You can check out the post here! Although I didn't realize it was the 500th post when I wrote it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!