Monday, April 11, 2016

Life Update Picture Edition

Hello All,

Long time no talk! I feel like I never have time blog...at least not as much time as want to. Anyways I recently was transferring a lot pictures from my phone to my computer and I figured I'd do a quick life update using those pictures. I hope you guys like it!

New Hair
In the end of February I decided to change my hair. I got about 4 or 5 inches off my hair and dyed it a dark red. Its taken a little while but I may have finally gotten used to it. Also I got a lot of compliments on it.

My 22nd Birthday
 Over my spring break I turned 22 years old! I spent the day getting my nails done and shopping with my mom. I got a lot of amazing birthday wishes and I'm so grateful for everyone who took the time out of their day to wish me a happy birthday.

Bird in the Building
The Wednesday we came back from Spring Break it started out with the school not having power which cancelled all classes before 5 PM! It was such a cool day off because it was like a snow day but it was nice out. People had their windows open and two birds flew into our building! Our hall director, a few of the RAs and some other staff members tried to catch them. They spent a lot of time flying around but eventually they flew out! It was a pretty exciting!

Diana's 21st Birthday
Diana
LtoR: Diana and Me 
LtoR: Megan, Diana and me
A few weeks ago my roommate, Diana turned 21 years old! Diana, myself and Megan who are all 21  went out to celebrate her birthday. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed ourself.

And that's pretty much everything that's been going on in my life. Sorry that I've been kind of MIA lately but school comes first! But the good news is there is post coming up on Wednesday too!

Also if you want more consistent updates you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter and SnapChat which I update some what frequently, my username for all 3 our @judy_judy94.

{Edited April 2016} This post marks the 500th post here on The World According to Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!