Thursday, September 29, 2016

TRAVEL THURSDAY: New Trip

Hello All,

I feel like its been so long since I've been able to write a Travel Thursday post. I've gone on a few mini vacations to my Grandma's house in New Hampshire but I haven't gone on a real vacation since my Spring Break trip (Read all about it here). I've been itching to go on another trip, even making mock plans for trips to my dream vacations locales. 

But now it's officially time to announce my next vacation that my mom and I have been planning since I was a freshmen in college. We were constantly looking at the pictures online and looking at options for our trip and discussing it constantly. 

This isn't our first time doing this type of trip, actually this is the fourth time we've done a trip like this and the second time I'm talking about a trip like this on my blog.

So, what are we doing? We are going on....

A Disney Cruise!

Source
In exactly 100 days from the day this post is published we will be setting sail on a Disney Cruise. We are planning on going on a 7-day Western Caribbean cruise that will port in Jamaica, Mexico, Cayman Island and of course Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. 

Much like my past trips I plan to do some pre-trip Travel Thursday updates talking about all the things that we will be doing and the plans we have. I've planned out enough to do every week between now and the cruise with the exception of a few weeks that I'm leaving blank for catch-up or if I stay on track will be taken over by finals week. As always my goal is to produce a post each week but I make no promises because I know that sometimes (a lot in my case) life gets in the way. I can't wait to share more details as the next 100 days go on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!