Thursday, March 9, 2017

GRADUATION CRUISE 2017 || A Trip in Review

Hello All,

Happy Thursday! In January I went on a Disney Cruise with Mama Judy to celebrate my college graduation! I know i've been kind of cruddy at keeping up with my blog post but I have so many pictures to share so I'm going to attempted to share them here. If you guys have been around for a while you know that I often will start vacation wrap ups with a trip in review post (Disney Cruise 2014, Disney at Christmas 2014 & Disney 2015). These are some of my favorite post to do because it gives you a clue about what's coming and it gets me excited. Also I plan to use this post as a home base and link all other post here once they've been written. 

This was the day our trip started. I spent the morning running last minute errands. Our flight was later in the evening so we didn't land in Orlando until 9:30 PM. We went and checked in a Port Orleans French Quarter and relaxed. 

The first full day of our vacation we spent at the Magic Kingdom. Mama Judy had been to Disney World since they opened New Fantasyland and she wanted to see the new area. We explored the park as well as having lunch at Be Our Guest.
Me at Be Our Guest
We boarded the Disney Fantasy for our cruise. We were excited to start a new trip as well as explore any changes that were made to the ship. We had dinner at Animator's Palate and went to an event at the Tube.
Our first towel animal (Swan) thanks to our awesome State Room Host, Michael!
This was our first day at sea. Mama Judy and I enjoyed the Rainforest (one of the treatments at the spa) as well as exploring. We both took naps and enjoyed the day.

Monday, January 9, 2017
On Monday the port of call was Mexico, we got off the boat and saw the Mexican Ruins!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017
On Tuesday the boat stopped at Grand Cayman. Mama Judy had a spa appointment and we were both tired so we stuck around the boat.


Wednesday, January 11, 2017
This was probably my favorite day of the cruise! On this day we got off the boat in Jamaica and experience probably the best excursion I have ever experienced.

Thursday, January 12, 2017
This was our final day at sea the first Star Wars Day at Sea aboard the Disney Fantasy. Since I didn't really know anything about Star Wars I hung out in the adult section and finished the book I brought with me (You can read the review here).

Friday, January 13, 2017
The last day! The last of the cruise is always the worst and the saddest. But on this day we stopped at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. This was cold and windy but we tired to make the best out of it.

Saturday, January 14, 2017
We finished our trip and headed home...already dreaming of the next cruise! ;) 

And that was a quick review of our cruise. Over the next few weeks I will attempt to get as many post out as possible about our cruise. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!